Our School Uniform
Pupils are expected to wear our school uniform, as it fosters a sense of community and belonging and we hope the children are proud to be identified with the school in this way.
Our school uniform consists of:
- Yellow sweatshirt bearing our school logo (available from the PTA)
- Grey trousers, grey skirt or pinafore
- Yellow gingham dresses can be worn in warmer weather if you wish
- White polo shirt
- Black, flat school type shoes. Sling backs, mules, heeled shoes and trainers are not appropriate
- For safety reasons, no jewellery should be worn in school.
- Yellow polo shirt with school logo (available from PTA)
- Black or navy shorts
- Black or navy jogging pants (available from PTA)
- Yellow PE ‘hoodie’ with logo (available from PTA) or a sweatshirt
- Spare pair of socks and underwear
For swimming, children need:
- A towel
- Girls should have a one piece costume
- Boys should wear trunks (not long shorts)
We also have a small wooded area at school for the children to play in and ask that all children have a pair of wellington boots in school, as it gets quite muddy.
Please put your child’s name in all items of clothing and footwear.
Please contact the school office for a ‘Uniform Order Form’. This will be then passed onto the PTA.